Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all regularly scheduled municipal court dockets for the City of Webster Groves are hereby POSTPONED. New court dates will be mailed in the near future. If you have recently changed your address, please notify this Court by emailing your contact information and new address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While no entry into the courthouse is permitted, this Court can assist you with the following:
Addressing warrants and bonds issued from this Court, providing information about cases on the municipal dockets, and making payments to the municipal court.
Please call (314) 963-5416, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, for the above information. At all other times, when calling about warrants/bonds, please call the Webster Groves Police Department.
The following persons shall not enter the municipal courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have traveled to states designated as “restricted” by the St. Louis County Department of Health, within the past 14 days. (For a current listing, see the St. Louis County Website: www.stlcorona.com. Then click the “Update Travel List” button under “Areas of Community Transmission” on the right-hand side of the page.);
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country or restricted area in the U.S. within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19; and
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough or shortness of breath.
At this time payments can only be made online, by US Mail, or by using the night drop located on the front doors of City Hall. Please contact the Court if you have any questions.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.
Fees & Payment OptionsFees and payment options can be found on the payment options page, or by clicking the following link. Link to Payment Options Web Page.
For security purposes, those attending Court must enter through the front doors. If you require use of the accessible entrance, have someone in your party contact the officer stationed at the front door or use the call button on the east side of the building at the Police Department entrance. Americans with Disabilities Act Notice
Any defendant requesting a continuance must speak with a Court Clerk prior to your court date. You can reach the Court Clerks by phone at 314-963-5416.
The Prosecuting Attorney for the City is Jennifer Deschamp. The Municipal Judge is James Whitney.
View Your Ticket
Tickets Issued/Filed AFTER 01/01/2020Information regarding these tickets is available online at Missouri Case Net. You can sign up for automatic notifications, reminders, and alerts regarding your case by visiting www.courts.mo.gov/casenet
Tickets Issued/Filed BEFORE 01/01/2020
Information regarding these tickets is available online at www.municourt.net.
Missouri Municipal Division Courts Know Your Rights
- Right to trial
- Right to know when the court is open
- Right to attend court
- Right to release pending hearing
- Right to access court records
- Right to an attorney
- Right to have a judge decide if you can afford a lawyer or afford to pay fines
- Right to a court-appointed attorney
- Right to request a different judge