Webster Groves Fitness Center re-opens June 16, regular hours, with the following guidelines:
* Due to 25% capacity mandate, it will only be open to those with Fitness, Full Facility, Silver Sneakers, Renew Active, Board Member memberships, as well as 20-punch passes until at least June 29. All fitness and full facility memberships have been automatically extended by 110 days. Passes may be purchased or renewed upon first visit.
* All patrons will undergo a health screening, including temperature check for admission.
* All patrons must wear a mask while walking in and out of the facility, but need not wear it while working out on the machines.
* All patrons must sanitize or wash hands upon entry.
* Many pieces of cardio equipment have been moved in to the gym in order to maximize the number of patrons served.
* There will be no access to locker rooms, showers and no use of drinking fountains. The bottle filler is allowed, so bring your own water bottle. Restrooms are available.
We're glad to see you back!About Us
The Fitness Center is located in the Recreation Complex at 33 East Glendale Road. The Fitness Center is open to ages 16 and older. Youth ages 13-15 must attend a youth fitness orientation prior to using the equipment. Contact (314) 963-5600 to schedule an appointment. Check out our activity guide for program information.
- Monday - Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Call for special holiday hours
Daily Admission Fees (ages 13 & older)Resident: $5.50
Annual Membership (ages 13 & older)
20 Punch Pass Good for 20 visits within one year. Resident ID or Non-Resident ID card must also be purchased for $5.
Three-month membership: May 1 - August 31
If you're a group retiree, or part of a Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement Health plan, you may already have a SilverSneakers membership. This active adult wellness program is offered to many Medicare plans across the nation. To find out if your plan offers the SilverSneakers Fitness program, call your health plan's customer service number. If so, simply come in and register for a SilverSneakers membership and start enjoying your new fitness center! FREE OF CHARGE!
Note: There are no refunds on unexpired memberships, but if you are currently a member, your membership will be frozen and reinstated if and when you no longer qualify for SilverSneakers.
Come see state-of-the-art fitness equipment, including nearly 40 pieces of cardio equipment facing nine televisions and a scenic view of the Aquatic Center and Memorial Field.
- Recumbent/Upright bikes
- Ellipticals (seated/upright)
- Arc Trainers
- Upper Body Ergometer
- Multi-Planar Wave
- Rope Trainer
The Nautilus N1 Circuit includes equipment for all muscle groups. The dial-up feature offers users safety and discretion in weight transfer. There is also a five-exercise multi-station machine and smith machine, as well as benches, dumbbells (up to 100 lbs.), and barbells (up to 110 lbs.) in the mirrored free weight area.
This 800-square-foot fitness studio houses a variety of fitness classes such as:
The room has a mirrored wall, dance bar, dimmable lights, and sound system.
Fees and charges listed on this website may be subject to change. For most up-to-date fees and charges, please see the current recreation program activity guide or call (314) 963-5600.